We repair all brands/models Dryers in Hillsboro such as Kenmore Dryers,
Whirlpool Dryers, GE Dryers, Admiral Dryers, Amana Dryers and many
more. (view the complete brands list
we work on). We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for Hillsboro
dryer repairs and there is no extra charge for the weekend or night
dryer repair appointments. Our service call is Free with the dryer
repair and all the work is guaranteed for 1 year.
We provide dryer repair to all Hillsboro zip codes and
surrounding cities. The following areas correspond to our Appliance
View the list of our
We repair all brands major dryers
O'Keefe and Merritt
And many more dryers that we repair in Hillsboro brands view the full list
We have been in Hillsboro Appliance Repair business for eight years.
Take a look at what some of our previous clients have
had to say about us. For immediate Hillsboro Dryer repair service
call us 24/7 out our toll free number:
You can also can contact us by the email
for your Hillsboro dryer repair appointment. Just send us your name,
a brief description of the Dryer problem and your contact information.
Please read these preventative and easy-to-repair tips.
However if your Dryer problem cannot be resolved with our easy tips,
consider calling us for an appointment. We will be happy to help.
The gas dryer is heated by a means of a gas burner assembly ' v rated at 20,000 Btu per" hour capacity. It is located behind the small, lower front access panel.
To remove the burner assembly, use the following procedure:
1. Disconnect the dryer from the electrical power supply.
202 15: Electric and Gas Dryer Drum
2. Remove the small, front access panel at the lower left corner of the front panel by removing the mounting screw and lifting it out. Tile screw is located about 6 inches from the left side of the panel.
3. Shut off the gas supply at the manual shut off valve, located adjacent to the gas valve assembly.
4. Disconnect the two (2) wire leads front the radiant sensor terminals.
5. Disconnect the plug connector from the color-coded cabinet harness.
6.Remove the single hex-head screw securing the burner assembly to the base of the dryer.
7. Slide tile burner out the front access panel opening. Note the mounting bracket rear Lab projection and corresponding base slot.
8. Reverse the above procedure to reassemble tile unit. Make sure that all gas connections are tight.
Note: After reinstalling the burner assembly, open the shutoff valve and check the union Fitting for leaks with a soap solution. Never use an open flame to check for gas leaks.
Flame switch (radiating sensor) This device is designed to sense the radiant heat from the glowing igniter and the gas flame. It is a the operated, with single-pole, single-throw (SPST) switch with contacts, closed (NC). The flame switch is mounted on the side of the burner tube.
To remove the flame switch, use the following procedure:
1. Disconnect the dryer from the electrical supply
2. Remove the small, lower left front access panel.
3. Shut off the gas at tile manual shutoff valve, located adjacent to the gas valve assembly.
4. Disconnect the two wire leads from tile flame switch terminals.
5. Remove the -inch hex-head screw securing the sensor to the burner tube. Rotate the sensor clown and lift it out of its lower mounting slot.
6. Reverse the above procedure to reassemble the unit.
Igniter The igniter is a silicon-carbide thermostat When it attains approximately 1800'F, the flame switch mounted on the side of the burner detects the high radiant heat and its contacts open. This energizes the valve coil, allowing gas to flow through the gas valve orifice and impinge upon the hot glowing igniter. The total sequence occurs within 15 to 90 seconds.
The igniter is mounted to the burner at an angle with the silicon-carbide extended into the flame area. 1 stem is von, fragile and susceptible to contamination from skin oils. Handle it with care by using the igniter's insulated support.
If you need professional assistance for your Hillsboro Dryer repair
needs, call us 24/7:
Or send an appointment request online at firstname.lastname@example.org
To do so, please specify your name, address and a brief nature of
the Dryer problem. Once we receive your request we will contact
you as soon as possible.