The majority of homeowners do not think too much about the parts of a refrigerator unless it stops cooling, or it comes time to buy a new model. In order to get the most use possible from this important appliance it can be nice to understand how a refrigerator keeps your food cold—and United Appliance Repair is here to explain.
Read on to learn all you might need to know about how refrigerators run, how it cools your food and drinks and if it’s the right time to hire refrigerator repair Hillsboro.
Parts of a Refrigerator
You will not find many homes that don’t have a refrigerator inside the kitchen. It’s been a standard household appliance for a lot of years now. A refrigerator is able to store food and drinks at the right temperature, in order to reduce spoiling and limit the growth of bacteria. The process of refrigeration starts by transferring the warmth from inside of the appliance to the outside, using the principles of evaporation and condensation.
The parts of your refrigerator are below. For questions or service call United Appliance Repair:
The refrigerator compressor is both a motor and a pump, and it is responsible for the circulation of refrigerant throughout the cooling system.
The compressor is an integral piece of a refrigerator. Homeowners should enlist a professional company if the compressor is not working.
The condenser is attached on the back outside wall of the appliance and helps to emit the warmth collected from inside the refrigerator out to the surrounding air.
The evaporator is attached on the interior of a refrigerator where it absorbs heat trapped inside of it, effectively reducing the interior temperature.
The moment the evaporator is not working, it is time to enlist a professional. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
Liquid refrigerant is carried through a capillary tube which acts as an expansion tool as it cools the gas inside, thereby turning the gas back into liquid.
The refrigerator thermostat helps regulate the temperature throughout a refrigerator, engaging the cooling period when required.
A thermostat in a refrigerator is very prone to issues. Troubleshoot and call a repairman in Hillsboro for repair the moment a problem happens.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. The moment the temperature in the interior of the refrigerator goes above the set point sensors signal the refrigerator compressor to start, and the cool down begins. The appliance attracts the cold liquified refrigerant, condenses and pressurizes the refrigerant, and raises the temperature, in order to turn it into a gas form.
2. The compressor unit guides the hot gas towards the refrigerator condenser coils located on the outside of the unit, where it comes into contact with the lower temperature in the room and transforms back to a liquid form.
3. The cooled refrigerant then continues on its trip towards the refrigerator evaporator component, pushing through the coils within the refrigerator and freezer section.
4. The liquid absorbs the warm air from within the appliance, thereby returning the temperature down to the optimal final point.
5. The refrigerant evaporates, and will turn back into a gas, and returns to the refrigerator compressor unit to then continue the cooling cycle.
Refrigeration is often used in a lot of applications and household appliances, this includes heat pumps, AC units, refrigerators and freezers. By extracting warmth from a single place and relocating it to another the continuous cycle of refrigeration will help cooling your house, provides a perfect space for food that is perishable, and also helps with manufacturing and storage of a lot of different products and materials.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Does your refrigerator need service? Time to schedule an appointment with United Appliance Repair.
United Appliance Repair will repair most major brands and models of refrigerators – that includes industrial models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our repairman in Hillsboro complete training to repair and troubleshoot issues with cooling, ice makers, problems with condensation, puddles of water and leaks, bulbs, digital controls, smart synchronization and other problems. We everything about refrigerator repair! Schedule now!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2021  Hillsboro Appliance Repair